Our growing Mountain Bike Camp program is now in its third year, with three camps in the United States. We hope to see you in Wisconsin, Montana or Pennsylvania this summer. Do you want a MTB Camp in your hometown? Be sure to fill out a "Suggest a Camp Location" form under the About tab!
CAMP DETAILS & REGISTRATION
A typical Riding On Insulin MTB camp looks like this:
- 8:30 a.m. — Volunteers report to the designated meeting place
- 8:45 a.m. — Families report to the designated meeting place
- 9:00 a.m. — Introductions, group blood sugar check and official start of Riding On Insulin!
- 10:00 a.m. — Parent roundtable at the ROI Home Base (Not required, but highly recommended!)
- 12:00 p.m. — Lunch as a group (parents are welcome to sit with kids), Presentations from coaches and speakers
- 12:45 p.m. — Another group check, and kids head out for more snowboarding/skiing
- 4:00 p.m. — Group photo
- 4:15 p.m. — Conclusion of event
Note: Times do vary based on the location of camp!